All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The side skirt on my gti gone!

<< < (2/5) > >>

big al:
Are all R32 ones primered already? I really want to spray mine, and having that done already saves me a bit of work?
If I get some R32 ones then mine will be available.

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: big al on June 23, 2009, 12:08:08 pm ---Are all R32 ones primered already? I really want to spray mine, and having that done already saves me a bit of work?
If I get some R32 ones then mine will be available.

--- End quote ---

Yep they come smoothed and primed, it works out about the same price buying either after you factor in sanding and priming the GTI skirts.

big al:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-MK5-Golf-GTI-R32-side-skirts-genuine-brand-new_W0QQitemZ280361884340QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4146dedab4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A10%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: big al on June 23, 2009, 12:33:45 pm ---http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-MK5-Golf-GTI-R32-side-skirts-genuine-brand-new_W0QQitemZ280361884340QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4146dedab4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A10%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

--- End quote ---

Its hard to tell but they look like the GTI ones, the R 32 ones dont have the little line near the back and i thought they all come primed.  :smiley:

VC:
those dont look very genuine to me, i'd ask for photos of the manufacturers stamps  :drinking:

theres alot of repro's floating about and they're wafer thin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version