All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Opinions needed!
T88OMM:
--- Quote from: Very Cherry on June 24, 2009, 06:35:13 pm ---fancy getting a quote to gloss black those B pillars too while you're there? :chicken: :happy2:
--- End quote ---
I know what your saying mate, a bit of vinyl should sort that out :wink:
SteveTDCi:
I think they look great in black, what about anthracite in colour ?
T88OMM:
I have thought about anthracite Steve, I am gonna have a good think about it and get it sorted. Why is there so many choices in colour :scared: :scared:
tony_danza:
Anthracite on DPB R32s looks the shizzle... anyone photoshop it for you?
Boothy:
Silver would look nice, the black looks really good and a nice polished Anthracite would be the mutz nutz if you ask me. I have to say tho that I really like the blue on black and would be tempted to colour code all the silver bits rather than change the wheels. Or alternatively donate them to worthy cause.........my car. The black would look spot on on the red! :signLOL:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version