All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
H&R Springs fitted plus a bit of rear end LED bling!
markymark:
Having seen the great results of SteveP fitting his recent H&R Springs I thought I fancied a set of those! My car was looking far to high against everyone elses at the Superchips RR Day so bit the bullet and went for it! 8)
Here are the before pics:
The springs finally got fitted after a bit of a set back by us not having all the necessary tools! :laugh:
I then made the mistake of reading the thread on the LED's and fell in love with them, I was fortunate enough to find a cheap set so thought sod it lets have em, if I dont like them I can sell them on! Having spent the weekend following RR I knew they would look good but only if I fitted the outer lights as the inners would just look to bling IMO.
See what you guys think! :happy2:
Top Cat:
KccHello :signLOL:
I was just going to post a thread asking where are the pics. :smiley:
Need more pics of the lights please, I see what you mean about it looking to bling against the black. I think i need to see it in the flesh really. :smiley:
The stance is looking a whole lot better. :party: :party:
markymark:
KccHello :signLOL:
You crazy Cat! :laugh:
I will try and get some more pics up for you but I only took the one tonight! Dont worry TC you will see it Saturday, on France! :rolleye:
Im chuffed with how she sits now and the ride hasnt suffered too much either! :happy2:
SteveP:
Looking good Mark :happy2:
Top Cat:
Do you know what may make it work. You know i was asking you for your reversing lens, I reckon if you changed your fog lens to white like i want to do then that may give it good symmetry. :smiley:
Just a thought.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version