All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

H&R Springs fitted plus a bit of rear end LED bling!

<< < (2/11) > >>

stealthwolf:
+1 for 'white' fog light - looks a whole lot better.

markymark:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 24, 2009, 10:00:10 pm ---Do you know what may make it work. You know i was asking you for your reversing lens, I reckon if you changed your fog lens to white like  i want to do then that may give it good symmetry.  :smiley:

Just a thought.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think I may take the one out of my standard pink GTI lenses and see how it looks. Then find a red bulb! :happy2:

Greeners:
Ohhh Yessshhhhh!

I like you bery mutz!  :signLOL:

Looks very mean and I can hear the car sighing with relief from here! Nice one pal!  :happy2:

markymark:
Cheers bud, I love my new lights, I cant stop looking at them!  :love:

wigit:
low fella  :happy2:

careful you don't lose those mudflaps  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version