All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

H&R Springs fitted plus a bit of rear end LED bling!

<< < (11/11)

candy turbo:
hi fella , did you measure the gap from wheel rim to arch ?????  cheers
         also would there be room in the inner rear light to get in a ring of led s , thought about this for some time but dont want to use mine as a test piece  :scared:

markymark:

--- Quote from: candy turbo on June 29, 2009, 05:27:39 pm ---hi fella , did you measure the gap from wheel rim to arch ?????  cheers

--- End quote ---
Hello fella, I have just done it and it measures 90mm  :happy2:

markymark:
Here ya go TC!

keith:

--- Quote from: markymark on June 25, 2009, 11:14:48 am ---
--- Quote from: keith on June 25, 2009, 09:17:53 am ---I like the h&r springs I was going to hold of and see if i can get a show price at inters.

--- End quote ---
Its worth trying your luck, they usually have some sort of deals going! :happy2: You wont be disappointed with them!

--- End quote ---

I didnt see H&R there this year but thats for another tread.
The lowered cars there looked good, but VW Racing thru a spanner in with their springs :surprised:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: markymark on June 29, 2009, 09:11:34 pm ---


--- End quote ---

Ah symmetry me likey.  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version