All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Stolen front splitter = Gutted!!! :(
Top Cat:
--- Quote from: markymark on June 26, 2009, 05:59:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 26, 2009, 10:21:52 am ---Thanks Robin I know in my heart everything you say is spot on!
My other concern is that it has exposed the lower undertray and Im worried that this may come loose on the motorway? Any advice appreciated......................
:sad1:
--- End quote ---
You also wanna worry about the mice that have got into your engine bay now and are eating away at your wiring loom! :rolleye:
--- End quote ---
And the ducks dont forget the ducks. :signLOL:
markymark:
--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 26, 2009, 06:01:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: markymark on June 26, 2009, 05:59:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 26, 2009, 10:21:52 am ---Thanks Robin I know in my heart everything you say is spot on!
My other concern is that it has exposed the lower undertray and Im worried that this may come loose on the motorway? Any advice appreciated......................
:sad1:
--- End quote ---
You also wanna worry about the mice that have got into your engine bay now and are eating away at your wiring loom! :rolleye:
--- End quote ---
And the ducks dont forget the ducks. :signLOL:
--- End quote ---
:laugh: :signLOL:
182_blue:
Sorry to read this mate, hope you get it sorted
Greeners:
Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot! :happy2:
I suppose in the scale of life in general this is a minor irritation to most but I really can't describe how my stomach just dropped this morning, a terrible feeling and one I can only liken to having your car stolen!! :fighting:
The good news is my replacement splitter is now fitted all be it minus my signature red splitter but I'll get that sorted soon enough!
A very stressfull day but just glad its over and my baby is now tucked away and ready for a great day at Inters tomorrow! :smiley:
Thanks again all for your support! :grouphug:
Ryan, drop me a PM and I can give you the info you need! :wink:
markymark:
Glad its all sorted but gutted it happened in the first place! :angry015:
No twins this weekend then bud! :angry015:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version