All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Stolen front splitter = Gutted!!! :(

<< < (11/15) > >>

stealthwolf:
Just came home and saw this. Sickening, just plain sickening.
Was this anything to do with that incident when someone was trying to jump over your fence?


--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 26, 2009, 09:20:52 am ---First off i would Frisk Stealth
--- End quote ---
Although I know where he lives, there is no way I would do that to him or to anyone else for that matter. Secondly, I live over 150 miles away!


--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 26, 2009, 09:53:19 am ---You guys know what Im like about my car, really don't think I can bring myself to drive it looking like it does!  :sad1:

--- End quote ---
I remember the first time I scratched my car. I will never forget it nor the sickening feeling in my stomach at the damage. I couldn't even bear to look at the car, it hurt so much. It was altered but at least your car wasn't damaged. It'd be worse if they damaged the whole front.


--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 26, 2009, 10:59:53 am ---Some better news!
--- End quote ---
It's a great feeling when, though something has gone wrong, it can be fixed pretty quickly.

Will keep a look out round Brum when I head back and it'd be worth keeping an eye on ebay. Probably another ED30 driver. If you know someone in VW.... :evilgrin:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: markymark on June 26, 2009, 06:20:17 pm ---Glad its all sorted but gutted it happened in the first place!  :angry015:
No twins this weekend then bud!  :angry015:

--- End quote ---

Hadn't thought about that!  :sad1:

 :fighting:

Cheers Stealth, I know it wasn't you mate, you'd still be there now trying to get it off!  :grin:

WhiteGTI:
^ And there would have been a thread earlier yesterday with him asking how to get the front splitter off!  :smiley: :smiley:

TomB:
I know the feeling you describe exactly, and it really annoys me how people have no respect for other people's property.

I'm glad you've had a speedy fix and they didn't do any more damage.  Be grateful of that, if they had keyed it, imagine the ballache then!

So was it an Ed30 spoiler in black with a red lip?  Its a pretty individual mod so hopefully one of us will spot it somewhere!

stealthwolf:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 26, 2009, 06:35:28 pm ---Cheers Stealth, I know it wasn't you mate, you'd still be there now trying to get it off!  :grin:

--- End quote ---
I actually lolled - because I know it's true!


--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 26, 2009, 06:43:49 pm ---^ And there would have been a thread earlier yesterday with him asking how to get the front splitter off!  :smiley: :smiley:

--- End quote ---
Actually I would have just read the manual beforehand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version