All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Beeps
Greeners:
--- Quote from: Ifti on July 02, 2009, 03:09:53 pm ---Yup, red light on door flashes when alarmed as normal.
I know the alarm is working, as I left my daughter in the car as I went to pay for the fuel the other day, since the car was cool after the air con had been on. I always lock the car when I go to pay for the fuel.
I came back to the alarm going off!
So Im pretty sure the alarm is working.....
--- End quote ---
Yeh but what Im saying is if the alarm has fired without you knowing and then been left before you return it may beep to tell you it has been set off?
Ifti:
The first time it happened, the car was in my garage overnight, as always. I would have heard the alarm if it had of gone off.
The second time it happened - the 5 beeps - I was in traffic on the M11.
I was stationary for quite a while so I turned the engine off and sat in the car for a while.
I didnt lock the car obviously, as I was still in it!
About 5 mins later, when the traffic started to move I started the car up, and then got the 5 beeps.
No warning lights etc on either occasion. Nothing else to show anything is wrong. And as stated above, both times the car still starts and drives normally.
VC:
haunted.
fact.
call a priest
:chicken:
...and a weird little old lady with a dodgy accent
:grin:
Greeners:
:signLOL:
SteveP:
Did you have anything on the passenger seat, it might have been the seat belt warning but would have thought you would have seen the symbol on the display cluster :confused:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version