Make a donation

Author Topic: Revo Trial Installed today!...  (Read 3101 times)

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
Re: Revo Trial Installed today!...
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 04:11:04 pm »
Keep the gti :happy2: Have you sat in a cupra, have to say I'm a fan but god, that interior :sad:

Offline BeezerDiesel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 06:06:56 pm »
Keep the gti :happy2: Have you sat in a cupra, have to say I'm a fan but god, that interior :sad:

LOL I know what you mean!!! But I like the seats (no pun intended), it has the sort of spec you'd upgrade a GTI to (big brakes and slightly sharper suspension, alloy wishbones, K04 etc). The facelifted ones have a nicer interior but as I don't spend ages sat in my car staring at the plastic, the interior doesn't bother me too much. I spend most of my time in my 12 year old Ibiza GTI which has a comparably cheap interior!!! So I could just about live with it for a year or two.

And to keep it on topic - I'd have a REVO trial on it straight away! Actually I wouldn't, if I had any available space on my plastic friend I'd just go get the full program and see how quick I could strip the tread off the front tyres......... :happy2:
Andy
7R

Offline J5BWS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 4
  • I love my Golf me!
    • Anon Studio Limited
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2009, 08:22:31 pm »
Well I've driven the Revo trial for about 3 of the allocated 5 hours and I've got to say I'm well and truly sold on it!

I was going to go with VWR although I reckon I'll still be buying the rest of the kit I was going to from them, I'm leaving the mapping to the Revo guys!

It does everything that its tin says it will!  JonnyC was right! ;)