All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Quick trip to the Pod
JPC:
sounds like a good day was had by all.
did you do any logging with the intake?
Poppa Dom:
Hehehehe, I think Steve had his hands full. I would have loved to see him setting up the laptop for his runs whilst on the start - :happy2: I know that Steve is really happy with the THS FMIC so far. It's the next item going on my car.
JPC:
good good. glad to hear it. ;)
Hurdy:
--- Quote from: DomT on July 05, 2009, 10:37:40 pm ---Hehehehe, I think Steve had his hands full. I would have loved to see him setting up the laptop for his runs whilst on the start - :happy2: I know that Steve is really happy with the THS FMIC so far. It's the next item going on my car.
--- End quote ---
Hahaa,
Can you feel that modding bug biting hard as you slide down that slippery slope Dom? :signLOL:
Poppa Dom:
--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 06, 2009, 12:03:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: DomT on July 05, 2009, 10:37:40 pm ---Hehehehe, I think Steve had his hands full. I would have loved to see him setting up the laptop for his runs whilst on the start - :happy2: I know that Steve is really happy with the THS FMIC so far. It's the next item going on my car.
--- End quote ---
Hahaa,
Can you feel that modding bug biting hard as you slide down that slippery slope Dom? :signLOL:
--- End quote ---
Got bitten a while back I reckon. Speaking of mods is your LSD fitted yet or is it still on the kitchen table?
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version