All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Quick trip to the Pod

<< < (7/9) > >>

Sunglasses Ron:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 06, 2009, 11:25:24 pm ---Apparently it spreads faster than swine flu within the GTI community :driver:

--- End quote ---
  :signLOL:

john_o:
amazing times guys  :happy2:
Im going to need to get to the pod soon to prove I can actually drive this car  :signLOL:

Poppa Dom:
I am already eyeing up dates in August. Come 21 July I have 6 weeks off from work (although middle 2 in August already committed) so I plan to enjoy myself  :happy2:

Sunglasses Ron:
How about Sunday the 9th August, RWYB?

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 07, 2009, 03:08:43 pm ---How about Sunday the 9th August, RWYB?

--- End quote ---

I'll not be going to that as I'm on Nights again. Did it this weekend and was completely B***gred for 2 days :sleepy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version