All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Quick trip to the Pod

<< < (8/9) > >>

Sunglasses Ron:
Or even better, 22nd August (Saturday Night Special) ? :jumpmove: :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

Poppa Dom:

--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 07, 2009, 03:22:24 pm ---Or even better, 22nd August (Saturday Night Special) ? :jumpmove: :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

That's the one I really wanted to go to Ben but am away on hols  :scared: am seriously looking at the RWYB on 9th August though. I might also go the Mopar Euro Nationals that are taking place at the end of this month.

Sunglasses Ron:
I think you need to sort your priorities out Dom....   :grin:
On another note, where is everyone getting these awesome signature pics/animations from? I'm still stuck with a grotty pic of mine from ages ago..  :sad: That one of yours Dom is  8)

SteveP:
August 22nd is good for me and the couple more mods will be on for then too  :party: :party:

Poppa Dom:

--- Quote from: SteveP on July 07, 2009, 08:53:07 pm ---August 22nd is good for me and the couple more mods will be on for then too  :party: :party:

--- End quote ---

Eww Eww, what ya getting Steve, tell me, tell me  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version