All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is it wrong I'm a bit pleased I bashed my front splitter?

<< < (6/6)

Moschops:

--- Quote from: winrya on July 08, 2009, 03:46:10 pm ---Yea it was trench Wayne. To be honest I always used vw bridgenorth until I started using votex but regarding parts, the trench guys always tended to give me 10-20% discount. Not a lot of margin on the bumper apparently?

Nice discount... :happy2:  My custom is not welcomed at Trench due us having a blazing row with the Dealer pricipal in the showroom over his failed attempts to put my car right... :angry015: He didn't once offer us to go to his office for a more "private" conversation... :signIWS:

And yea, tesco at the retail park, over to the very right so you are facing kfc, the spaces are really short with a high curb at the end. I was making sure the back end was far enough in and went too far. The space Is about as long as the golf, you'd struggle in a big car.   

Always tend to use the wifes Polo when we visit there... :innocent:

Ref shrewsbury, nice new plot, the petrol would have narrowed the price to the point it wasn't worth shopping around.

--- End quote ---

Good point... :smiley:

RedRobin:
....

Ryan, it sounds more like Man Flu than Swine Flu.

Obviously you getting the Ed30 splitter was a decision made by the Gods of Fate and it was meant to be. You had no choice really.

winrya:
UPDATE!!

All fitted and looking lovely.  Really pleased. 

I've posted an update on my car here with some purchase photos from 3.5 years ago and how it looks today.
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=6122.0

Regards

Ryan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version