All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is it wrong I'm a bit pleased I bashed my front splitter?

<< < (5/6) > >>

no golf clubs at all:
Bejesus that's dear but worth it IMHO it looks excellent! Pic when done please. :-)

P10YRS:
Have you got a part number for the ED30 splitter?

Moschops:

--- Quote from: winrya on July 07, 2009, 08:54:44 pm ---Cost £211 with a little bit of discount.  Got it from my local dealer, 48 hour delivery and in stock.

List price is £196 plus vat, seems awesome-gti make a nice bit of profit :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Is that from the mongs in Trench?.... :laugh:

Next time try Shrewsbury....ask for Martin in parts and tell him Wayne recommended them... :happy2:

Never noticed the kerbs at Tesco....I take it it was on the retail park? :driver:

winrya:
Yea it was trench Wayne. To be honest I always used vw bridgenorth until I started using votex but regarding parts, the trench guys always tended to give me 10-20% discount. Not a lot of margin on the bumper apparently?

And yea, tesco at the retail park, over to the very right so you are facing kfc, the spaces are really short with a high curb at the end. I was making sure the back end was far enough in and went too far. The space Is about as long as the golf, you'd struggle in a big car.

Ref shrewsbury, nice new plot, the petrol would have narrowed the price to the point it wasn't worth shopping around

winrya:

--- Quote from: P10YRS on July 07, 2009, 11:42:04 pm ---Have you got a part number for the ED30 splitter?

--- End quote ---

everything off the invoice

A1K0 805 903 JG RU SPOILER

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version