All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The search for lightweight alloys

<< < (6/14) > >>

Sunglasses Ron:

--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 10:23:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 07, 2009, 08:52:33 pm ---About 1340kgs...  :grin: They're the bling rim don't you know..

--- End quote ---

I love my black Monzas!  :happy2:


--- End quote ---

So do I mate. Was after a set myself when I got my Ed30 but wasnt any available at the time.. :sad:

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 08, 2009, 02:57:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 10:23:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 07, 2009, 08:52:33 pm ---About 1340kgs...  :grin: They're the bling rim don't you know..

--- End quote ---

I love my black Monzas!  :happy2:


--- End quote ---

So do I mate. Was after a set myself when I got my Ed30 but wasnt any available at the time.. :sad:

--- End quote ---

heavy suckers though  :scared:
I wish I could buy Neuspeed forged alloys here, they look so nice  :sad:

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 08, 2009, 03:45:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 08, 2009, 02:57:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 10:23:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 07, 2009, 08:52:33 pm ---About 1340kgs...  :grin: They're the bling rim don't you know..

--- End quote ---

I love my black Monzas!  :happy2:


--- End quote ---

So do I mate. Was after a set myself when I got my Ed30 but wasnt any available at the time.. :sad:

--- End quote ---

heavy suckers though  :scared:
I wish I could buy Neuspeed forged alloys here, they look so nice  :sad:

--- End quote ---

Think Awesome do them.. Expect to pay well for them though.. Especially as your buying them through Awesome

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: jonnyc on July 08, 2009, 03:59:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 08, 2009, 03:45:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 08, 2009, 02:57:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 10:23:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 07, 2009, 08:52:33 pm ---About 1340kgs...  :grin: They're the bling rim don't you know..

--- End quote ---

I love my black Monzas!  :happy2:


--- End quote ---

So do I mate. Was after a set myself when I got my Ed30 but wasnt any available at the time.. :sad:

--- End quote ---

heavy suckers though  :scared:
I wish I could buy Neuspeed forged alloys here, they look so nice  :sad:

--- End quote ---

Think Awesome do them.. Expect to pay well for them though.. Especially as your buying them through Awesome

--- End quote ---

yep, Awesome does sell them.
And they'd have to be delivered to Switzerland.
So, no way.

My best option (taking into account my financial possibilities) is OZ Racing Alleggerita.

You've tried them, jonny, are they very soft?

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 08, 2009, 04:06:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: jonnyc on July 08, 2009, 03:59:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 08, 2009, 03:45:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 08, 2009, 02:57:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 10:23:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on July 07, 2009, 08:52:33 pm ---About 1340kgs...  :grin: They're the bling rim don't you know..

--- End quote ---

I love my black Monzas!  :happy2:


--- End quote ---

So do I mate. Was after a set myself when I got my Ed30 but wasnt any available at the time.. :sad:

--- End quote ---

heavy suckers though  :scared:
I wish I could buy Neuspeed forged alloys here, they look so nice  :sad:

--- End quote ---

Think Awesome do them.. Expect to pay well for them though.. Especially as your buying them through Awesome

--- End quote ---

yep, Awesome does sell them.
And they'd have to be delivered to Switzerland.
So, no way.

My best option (taking into account my financial possibilities) is OZ Racing Alleggerita.

You've tried them, jonny, are they very soft?

--- End quote ---

Not tried the Alleggerita, but considering the material they are made from, the reason they are light is because there isn't much there.. So in theory, there probably not that strong..

I have had Speedline Turini's and Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 and they are both strong wheels..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version