All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

VWR Racingline

<< < (3/6) > >>

chungster:

--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 08:24:37 pm ---

OK, but can I get in touch with them somehow any time soon?  :sad1:

Mounts are my next mod, that I really need to do, as my engine jolts like  :sick:

--- End quote ---

they are not the only people who sell engine mounts. The VF kit is reputedly very good and other people like JKM who have excellent customer service have them in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away.

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/tfsimotormounts.htm

chungster:

--- Quote from: markymark on July 07, 2009, 08:26:22 pm ---Its all true, tell me what isnt? Im not having a go at anyone!

--- End quote ---

not saying its not mate, and i've read that whole thread by cocopops........

markymark:

--- Quote from: chungster on July 07, 2009, 08:29:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: markymark on July 07, 2009, 08:26:22 pm ---Its all true, tell me what isnt? Im not having a go at anyone!

--- End quote ---

not saying its not mate, and i've read that whole thread by cocopops........



--- End quote ---
:happy2:

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: chungster on July 07, 2009, 08:27:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 08:24:37 pm ---

OK, but can I get in touch with them somehow any time soon?  :sad1:

Mounts are my next mod, that I really need to do, as my engine jolts like  :sick:

--- End quote ---

they are not the only people who sell engine mounts. The VF kit is reputedly very good and other people like JKM who have excellent customer service have them in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away.

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/tfsimotormounts.htm


--- End quote ---
^^^^^2nd that, Vwr's consumer service is Very New and needs some practice shall we say, go to jkm as Chungster has said Peskarik.  :happy2:

neg:
 :laugh:  I emailed them over a month ago and didnt get a reply, I dont expect one now - never mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version