All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

VWR Racingline

<< < (4/6) > >>

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: chungster on July 07, 2009, 08:27:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 07, 2009, 08:24:37 pm ---

OK, but can I get in touch with them somehow any time soon?  :sad1:

Mounts are my next mod, that I really need to do, as my engine jolts like  :sick:

--- End quote ---

they are not the only people who sell engine mounts. The VF kit is reputedly very good and other people like JKM who have excellent customer service have them in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away.

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/tfsimotormounts.htm


--- End quote ---

VWR's look more "stock".
VF look aftermarket. I bet they are good, but what about compliance in those mounts compared to VWRs'?

I drive roads (pretty bad ones as well), I do not do any track.

Peskarik:
So, basically, it is lost cause trying to get VWR mounts?  :sad:

chungster:
what has the "look" got to do with it? you can't see 2 out of the 3 anyway (i think!!)

if you have crap roads then stick to OEM mounts. any aftermarket ones will be uprated and stiffer, and enough to make a difference (or else there's no point)

like i say plenty of people have fitted the VF ones and rave about it.

Email Keith at JKM and he'll explain it all to ya. and I promise he'll reply within the month.  :wink:

 :driver:

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: chungster on July 07, 2009, 08:47:19 pm ---what has the "look" got to do with it? you can't see 2 out of the 3 anyway (i think!!)

if you have crap roads then stick to OEM mounts. any aftermarket ones will be uprated and stiffer, and enough to make a difference (or else there's no point)

like i say plenty of people have fitted the VF ones and rave about it.

Email Keith at JKM and he'll explain it all to ya. and I promise he'll reply within the month.  :wink:

 :driver:

--- End quote ---
:happy2:

I know they will be stiffer, that is what I need. OEM ones are too soft.
But VF use poly, I don't know what VWR uses in their mounts, but they look classier. And they do not stick out with the red bushes. And they have "Volkswagen Racing" written on them.  :ashamed:

chungster:
 :rolleye: :confused:

in that case....carry on waiting for a reply.

good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version