All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Miltek cat back

<< < (5/7) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: CarrG on July 11, 2009, 11:28:17 am ---
I find my tbe non res milly really loud! Am i just getting old?  :laugh:


--- End quote ---

....Don't worry - When you get even older the Non-Res won't be loud enough! :grin:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: no golf clubs at all on July 11, 2009, 12:54:46 pm ---
Just a mad thought..could I cut and seal one of the outlets thereby leaving a twin in situ? Or is that totally mental **runs away waving arms like a gay man*** sorry just thinking out loud....
 

--- End quote ---

....I would have a word with someone at Milltek like Charlie before doing anything like that - It may interfere with the exhaust gasses flow - Best to ask the experts who know how their product works.

:happy2:

no golf clubs at all:
Yep... Though I don't think I'd have the bottle to discuss butchering one of their materpieces.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: no golf clubs at all on July 11, 2009, 04:19:25 pm ---
Yep... Though I don't think I'd have the bottle to discuss butchering one of their materpieces.


--- End quote ---

....Well, I expect they would confirm my thinking (in ignorance of the technical details) that it would interfere with the flow and therefore they wouldn't be able to support their product guarantee. I'm sure that Milltek wouldn't be unfriendly to you though if you contacted them.

I'm sure they wouldn't advise it but the bottom line is that it is yours to do what you want with. However, I think it might be easier for you to buy a second-hand Milltek twin pipe backbox section.

SteveP:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 11, 2009, 04:37:41 pm ---
....Well, I expect they would confirm my thinking (in ignorance of the technical details) that it would interfere with the flow and therefore they wouldn't be able to support their product guarantee. I'm sure that Milltek wouldn't be unfriendly to you though if you contacted them.

I'm sure they wouldn't advise it but the bottom line is that it is yours to do what you want with. However, I think it might be easier for you to buy a second-hand Milltek twin pipe backbox section.

--- End quote ---

That would be on the basis you can get them to reply to messages/emails  :angry015:

Yet another company that could do with some lessons in customer service  :fighting2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version