All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....

<< < (4/18) > >>

Andy:
i always got taught when i was 17 years old,that its the customer who pays your wages-treat them like you would like to be treated.This has stuck with me all the time...sorry if i have gone of topic

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 13, 2009, 11:34:13 pm ---a thread like this is never going to be pretty  :ashamed:

--- End quote ---

I disagree.





































              Rescued.  :driver:

VC:
oof, kelly...right at the top of my list that girl  :love:

Tarmac_Terrorist:
If I recall correctly Robin , you ran your own company, worked very long hours and enjoyed limited leisure time prior to retiring.
I am assuming you have more leisure time now so have you found your tollerance / expectation of service different to perhaps when you were working under pressure and very busy? I'm just wondering if this has a significant impact on expectations?

 :surprised: I can't believe some people's posts on this thread, some very harsh. I lurk quit a bit on this forum but as I don't mod (oem freak  :grin:), I have less to contribute on some posts than many of you guys probably do. Why are people assuming that Robin is on some kind of a personal mission for starting a new thread for this? Surely it's something which affects us all most of the time. Nowhere in this thread has Robin tried to defend any company, instead suggesting the issue of service is debated.

Top Cat:
To be fare the thread is not about a customer satisfaction survey its about Robin. He cleverly dresses it up that way, but the bottom line is he simply cant bare to see a bad word said about Milltek or VWR. Which is fine its his prerogative. what we are trying to get across is by doing this every time he actually makes trivial situations worse.
This whole thread is just a facade to try and detract from his compulsion to interfere when you mention them.  :love:

Edit im off to bed.  :drinking:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version