All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....

<< < (6/18) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: neg on July 14, 2009, 12:49:31 am ---
We can all get a bit passionate when we have a good experience and can't understand others that dont but it does happen.


--- End quote ---

....YES!! :jumpmove: - Passion is exactly what it's all about!

Aren't we all here passionate about our Mk5 GTI's and caring about who else interferes with cares for them?

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 13, 2009, 11:34:13 pm ---
a thread like this is never going to be pretty  :ashamed:


--- End quote ---

....Too damned right!! :signLOL:

Perhaps I should bung my sig back to Eat Pussy!

To anyone who doesn't like that my sig has the name of a commercial company in it - Feck off!! :angry015: I enjoyed driving that race GTI and enjoy the memory of it which my sig pic brings.

:evilgrin:

RedRobin:
....

@ SteveP:

Oops! I see that I said in my original post that "It's a bit of a rant as well, and a few of you here may very well feel it's aimed at you", so sorry if you took that as being personally directed.

Although it truly wasn't personally directed at you (tough if, like TC, you don't believe me) part of the view you had expressed in the other thread was representative of views which I don't happen to agree with. But none of this is a fight - It's merely a discussion and I'm sure it will soon fade away as it becomes boring or even tiresome.

If you find the subject tiresome, then look at it another way - It's increased your site's traffic. Funny, Eat Pussy did that too.

:happy2:

SteveP:
At J5BWS request his posts have been removed from this thread.


--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 13, 2009, 10:39:42 pm ---....

Steve,

Sorry that you are taking my words so personally. I am allowed to express my views and opinions on this site aren't I? The subject is highly relevant to most people on this site - It relates to much of what is discussed here - Sourcing and buying car components and services.

I can only assume you are taking my words so personally because I have touched a nerve.

It really isn't my mission to help any particular companies - All my points are generic and any companies named are merely used as examples which we all know. You need to step back a moment and look at what I post on this site in another light.

I'm not referring to any particular experience of poor customer service you personally may have had in starting this topic and I can't help it if you want to see it that way. Perhaps it's just that you are relating it yourself to what I have written.

You've lost respect for me? Why? Because our views may be different? Because I don't meet your expectations in some area?

--- End quote ---

It is irrelevant if I take this post personally or not, I will deal with things how I see fit with the best interests of the site in mind only.

You are free, as any other member is, to post what you like on the site and as long as it falls within the site guidelines which you agreed to up on registering for an account.

QD MBE:
If you take a customers money, you play by the customers rules.

Big boys rules.  Simple as.

Some companies would do well to realise that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version