All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....

<< < (13/18) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on July 14, 2009, 02:24:39 pm ---
This Topic has no right or wrong answers and can rumble on for ever.Perhaps its best left for the O.P to close with his own thoughts and be locked down afterwards (again hopefully without upsetting anyone wanting to talk about customer service expectations.)


--- End quote ---

....I think it will rumble on to die its own natural death in due course without it being locked. :happy2:

But I do think and hope that whether it's been interpreted as tiresome, brand-whoring, boring, personal, or provocative, etc, it has brought out a varied and very valid exchange of views and discussion relevant to our beloved GTI's.

:grouphug:

JPC:
Well, ive just read this all, without reading the other threads.


and its probably best if i stay out but...

I have noticed Robin does like to push home his positive experience. How you take that is up to the individual. I am realistic enough to believe not all suppliers are perfect.

Anyways...theres no point discussing my opinion because it seems there has been some resolve after tony_danza.

And im pleased to see robin has taken on board Mike's word.
Yes Robin can ram things home a bit...but he has taken on board what has been on this thread...and thats more than what can be said for most people on this earth.

Surely thats worth a lot right?

And we can move on with no love lost?

SteveP:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 14, 2009, 03:05:00 pm ---
....I think it will rumble on to die its own natural death in due course without it being locked. :happy2:

But I do think and hope that whether it's been interpreted as tiresome, brand-whoring, boring, personal, or provocative, etc, it has brought out a varied and very valid exchange of views and discussion relevant to our beloved GTI's.

:grouphug:

--- End quote ---

The thread will be removed later today as it isn't of any benefit to the site or current/potential future members.

Deako:
Anyone new (to forums and the internet) reading in would think, "WTF", and "Isn't this a hostile place to be?".

I, on the other hand, are used to forum politics and tbqfh....DILLIGAF!!!  :signLOL:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: SteveP on July 14, 2009, 04:28:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 14, 2009, 03:05:00 pm ---
....I think it will rumble on to die its own natural death in due course without it being locked. :happy2:

But I do think and hope that whether it's been interpreted as tiresome, brand-whoring, boring, personal, or provocative, etc, it has brought out a varied and very valid exchange of views and discussion relevant to our beloved GTI's.

:grouphug:

--- End quote ---

The thread will be removed later today as it isn't of any benefit to the site or current/potential future members.

--- End quote ---

.... :signLOL: Reading this caused me to laugh out loud - Literally!

So open discussion of customer service etc is of no benefit to this site's members?

I haven't seen any real hostility - Just a few feathers ruffled and almost everyone has been very well behaved in their use of language.

Byeeeeeeeeee!.................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version