All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....

<< < (14/18) > >>

Edition30:
Its not that it isn't beneficial, its just not directly MK5 related. Maybe move to 'Random Chat'?

I'm not sticking up for RR but it's lame to delete it. Its a heated discussion, people have a difference of opinions and that keeps life interesting.

I'm not jumping on the band wagon and having a pop and also haven't noticed RR being a 'fan boy'


Now kiss and make up  :signLOL: :grouphug: :drinking:

SteveP:
^^^ If it was a discussion thread then it would remain, however to quote Robin's own words: -


--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 13, 2009, 09:42:14 pm ---....

Following discussion in a thread which became very off-topic, I thought it best to start a new topic (which will doubtless meander off-topic itself in the usual human way). It's a bit of a rant as well, and a few of you here may very well feel it's aimed at you.

--- End quote ---

Therefore it goes.

RedRobin:
....

You're the 'boss', Steve. But is all "ranting", however mild as the rant factor in mine was (imo), banned on this site then?

Whatever my original words, and in spite of them, it surely has been a discussion which has interested quite a few people as evidenced by their posts. Agreed that some feel differently of course but such differences in opinions occur often and in many threads.

Are you big enough to reconsider?

I'll modify my original post if it helps. :smiley:

Boothy:
Unfortunately I haven't read the original thread that spawned this but I bet it made for interesting reading!

 Surely customer service, good or bad is relative to the individual experiencing it? So many factors can alter how a person perceives something so whats good for one might not be so good for the other.
 In my experience any company which deals with other people should always under promise and over deliver. If your told something will be sorted in 2 days and it takes a week you'd get upset. If you were told it would be sorted in a week and it took 2 days you'd be chuffed! If companies stuck by this far less people would be upset by poor service.

Without taking sides or sticking up for anyone/dissing anyone I agree it should be moved for the benefit of anyone who decides to join the site in the near future. There's some valid points in there but its all been tarnished by a few remarks/responses and for those people might I suggest Jermemy Kyle? :signLOL:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Boothmeister on July 14, 2009, 06:08:59 pm ---
Unfortunately I haven't read the original thread that spawned this but I bet it made for interesting reading!


--- End quote ---

.... :grin: It possibly depends on your point of view :grin:


--- Quote from: Boothmeister on July 14, 2009, 06:08:59 pm ---
Without taking sides or sticking up for anyone/dissing anyone I agree it should be moved for the benefit of anyone who decides to join the site in the near future. There's some valid points in there but its all been tarnished by a few remarks/responses and for those people might I suggest Jermemy Kyle? :signLOL:


--- End quote ---

....If the big man reconsiders, it will need cleaning up with some of the posts removed of course.  

8)

Btw, I think most people would prefer Kelly to Jeremy Kyle! :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version