All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....

<< < (16/18) > >>

illyun:
My 2p worth... I still think Revo customer service was crap  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

RedRobin:
^^^^

*cough*

And I still think that this thread was worthwhile - At the very least it tested the site's Moderators (although this was not the intention) and hopefully we have ALL learnt something by our various mistakes.

You can't please all the people all the time.

8)

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 14, 2009, 08:42:47 pm ---^^^^

*cough*

And I still think that this thread was worthwhile - At the very least it tested the site's Moderators (although this was not the intention) and hopefully we have ALL learnt something by our various mistakes.

You can't please all the people all the time.

8)

--- End quote ---

 :indifferent:

Not tested me for starters, have just chosen not to enter into what I see as a pointless debate. Life feels far to short for me to be worrying about such tedia!

As you were!  :rolleye:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 14, 2009, 08:56:51 pm ---
 :indifferent:

Not tested me for starters, have just chosen not to enter into what I see as a pointless debate. Life feels far to short for me to be worrying about such tedia!

As you were!  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

....But this site is full of topics which are pointless - As is every car forum - Besides what's pointless to one person isn't to another.

Anyroadup.......... :indifferent:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 14, 2009, 09:13:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 14, 2009, 08:56:51 pm ---
 :indifferent:

Not tested me for starters, have just chosen not to enter into what I see as a pointless debate. Life feels far to short for me to be worrying about such tedia!

As you were!  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

....But this site is full of topics which are pointless - As is every car forum - Besides what's pointless to one person isn't to another.

Anyroadup.......... :indifferent:

--- End quote ---

99% of my posts could be conceived as pointless Robin, but I know when to call it a day!  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version