All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Feckin Truckers !!

<< < (3/4) > >>

mixit:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 16, 2009, 11:53:52 pm ---locking nuts on those space savers is a must, very very desirable

try and buy one and you'll see what i mean

--- End quote ---

Know what you mean m8, can I get a full set? Can I hell as like   :chicken:

mixit:
Oh well thats me £140 lighter this morning. 1 new Eagle F1 fitted.  :fighting:

Gene Hunt:
Just for future inofo you should not fit a space saver on a front wheel drive car,put the space saver on the rear &  & fit  the rear wheel to the front which was punchered. :happy2:

mixit:

--- Quote from: Gene Hunt on July 17, 2009, 02:39:57 pm ---Just for future inofo you should not fit a space saver on a front wheel drive car,put the space saver on the rear &  & fit  the rear wheel to the front which was punchered. :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Thats as maybe, but when its pi55ing with rain and I want to get home, I aint changing two wheels.  :rolleye:

Whats the reasoning behind that anyway  :confused: Sounds like some rediculous Health & Safety, nannyspeak.  :confused:
I did stick to 50mph (80k) like my life depended on it. Its not like I was likely to need ABS or TC for that matter at those speeds and as far as I can tell, they're the only things that could be effected by it.

Gene Hunt:
It was in a handbook i had in my last car.Something to do with the tyre width & putting power down & braking etc. :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version