All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A New Addition to the Fleet

(1/3) > >>

illyun:
Just got myself a lovely Mk4 1.8T GTI... 91k on the clock, FVWSH, all MOTs, 2003 52 plate, black with new tyres and in excellent condition... £2800   :jumpmove:  Bargain!  I'm decommissioning the Ed30 and that is going into the garage only to venture out for shows, the Drag Strip  :evilgrin: and the occasional track day....   :evilgrin:

Will be picking up the car next weekend and it'ill be used as a family car/runaround until next year when my wife wants a GTI-R  :surprised: TBH, I'll probably keep it past then for myself as for some reason, I really enjoyed the test drive in it even though the suspension felt like jelly - that will be sorted soon enough though.  I'll be getting RTech to do the honours...  :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

v2brett:
 sounds like a nice purchase have you got any mods planned?  and :worthless:

Hurdy:
Oooh, nice addition Nadeem. :happy2:

All you need now is a mint MK3 GTI and you'll have MKI to MKV. 8)

Andy:
like a little museum Hurdy.. :signLOL:

illyun:
No pics although this is the car on Autotrader...

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/VOLKSWAGEN/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-111-191-231-240-4294966886/search.action?showMoreOptions=&formSearchParams=Ne%3D2%2B4%2B5%2B6%2B7%2B8%2B27%2B44%2B49%2B53%2B61%2B64%2B67%2B103%2B133%2B146%2B236%26N%3D111%2B191%2B231%2B240%2B4294966886&sort=&make=VOLKSWAGEN&model=&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&lc_channel=cars&dealerGroupId=&dealerId=&radius=1500&postcode=ip5+2bs&e_source=&e_min_pr=Ne%3D2%2B4%2B5%2B6%2B7%2B8%2B27%2B44%2B49%2B53%2B61%2B64%2B67%2B103%2B133%2B146%2B236%26N%3D111%2B191%2B240%2B4294966886%2B231%2B15&e_model=&e_max_pr=&e_mileage=&e_doors=&e_fuel=&e_transmission=&keywords=gti&ukcarsearch_full.x=24&ukcarsearch_full.y=16&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

Its the black one for £2999 from Potters Bar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version