All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
A New Addition to the Fleet
keith:
Good purchase, I had 03 MKIV GTI 180 AUQ remaped , for some reason the 150 models get a higher bhp difference when mapped, fitted a full Milltek, front and rear ARB's from Eibach and a K&N panel filter, Dog bone mount :fighting: reckon it was good for 230bhp.
Fancy a Anni one myself after the MKII is finished.
T88OMM:
Sounds good, I will always have a soft spot for MK4's, I had one as my first set of wheels :happy2:
stealthwolf:
Can't see the car in the link mate but bet it was nice.
Before I saw and bought the mk5, I was hankering after a black Mk4 GTI 1.8T. Plan was to buy a decent condition MK4 for £6-8k and spend £3k or so on mods. Even now, despite having a mk5, a black mk4 golf will turn my head and I am still lusting after a mk4 1.8T GTI but don't have the cash nor the space!
RobMKV:
Cool. ive got a Silver 1.8T at the moment as a fill in, mapped it goes quite well but corners are abit :surprised:
gulfstream11:
I was a bit teary eyed when handing mine over..The Mrs is still mad at me....
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version