All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A New Addition to the Fleet

<< < (2/3) > >>

NEWEY:
great stuff all you need now is a vr6 ;)

VC:
i loved my mk4 gti... miss it like mad and would love another  :smiley:

illyun:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 18, 2009, 11:43:21 pm ---Oooh, nice addition Nadeem. :happy2:

All you need now is a mint MK3 GTI and you'll have MKI to MKV. 8)



--- End quote ---


Oi... cheeky git  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:   To be honest, I was surprised at how much I liked the ride!  And it seemed to pull away noticeably quicker than my wife's Mk4 GTI she had a couple of years back.  Maybe its a 180 version?  Anyway, it doesn't matter as soon it will be a 210 version  :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

ub7rm:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 18, 2009, 11:55:37 pm ---i loved my mk4 gti... miss it like mad and would love another  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Ditto, don't know why either.  The mk5 is better in almost every way but I miss my old 1.8T...

Fantastic engines in those..

Greeners:
Nice one Nadeem!  :congrats:

Although I think your first job should be to cover that woodette on the dash!  :sick:

I too had a MK4 of around that time and it was a great car, oh and the wife loved it more than any car weve owned?  :rolleye:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version