All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
That's how I feel
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: mixit on July 19, 2009, 11:15:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 19, 2009, 10:51:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: mixit on July 19, 2009, 02:15:01 pm ---VC Your 7 second video makes me feel there could be something else you're doing wrong :P
--- End quote ---
:P i'm not old enough for that problem :booty:
--- End quote ---
Touche :grin:
--- End quote ---
....A problem more common amongst youngsters isn't it? :evilgrin:
mixit:
^ ^ ^ ^ :signLOL:
VC:
well i don't wear Lynx anymore so i'm still safe :grin:
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 19, 2009, 11:41:26 pm ---
well i don't wear Lynx anymore so i'm still safe :grin:
--- End quote ---
....I think I might reconsider not wearing Lynx anymore :evilgrin:
ub7rm:
--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 19, 2009, 11:06:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: ub7rm on July 19, 2009, 03:36:23 pm ---
I've trawled the internet for ages looking for that soundtrack (by that artist), apparantly is a south african band who recorded it specifically for that advert and has never been released. :sad1:
--- End quote ---
....The song is "Sweet Dreams" written and performed originally by The Eurythmics : -
How about Marilyn Manson's version being the advert soundtrack? - I think it's him.
^ A different remix used in the ad though.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for that, will check out Wire Tap Sound when I get home.
I know the song and there are many many covers of it available for download / itunes but not this one.
I thought it was Manson as well to begin with but it isn't, neither is it H.I.M. After a bit of digging I found the ad agency that produced the ad in SA and found that the song was a one off by the lead singer of a SA rock band. I have completely forgoten who and I don't have proper web access at work to find out again.
edit:
I remembered...
http://www.velocityfilms.com/
is the company that produced the advert, (better resolution version available on their website). :smiley:
And the song was re-recorded by theo crous
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version