Make a donation

Author Topic: Golf mk5 2.0 gt tdi 163k miles, whats it worth?  (Read 618 times)

Offline zonedemon

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Golf mk5 2.0 gt tdi 163k miles, whats it worth?
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:07:22 pm »
As the title says I'm thinking about selling my golf mk5 for work reasons as I need a 4x4 pickup.

The car is mint apart from a tiny crack in the windowscreen which I had repaired but the garage did a bad job of repairing it but about the size of a 5p, The car has done 163 thousand miles with alot of service history to show for it and had cambelt not long done.

Inside is mint, no rips or scruffs and you wouldn't think this car had done 163k looking at it and drives better then cars at 30k only problem was about 2-3 weeks of owning this car someone hit the rear quarter panel which was fixed via the insurance as other driver was at fault the car has now been repaired in that area and the car isn't a cat write off.

Oh and not a single car park dint!

Offline apples12

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 34
Re: Golf mk5 2.0 gt tdi 163k miles, whats it worth?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 09:13:34 pm »
how many doors, what colour, what year, any extras, i may be interested.lol
MK6 GT TDI  - CW - LUX pack
GONE
MkV Golf 1.9TDI Sport in DBP, 160,000 miles and climbing!

Retrofits by me:GT front end,OEM bixenons with auto-levelling/washers, Valeo LED Rears, MFSW + Highline SWCM, Cruise Control, 30byte Highline CECM, Highline clocks, Rain/Light Sensor, Auto-dimming Rear view Mirror, RNS-510 LED (Ver H; SW: 4020), Fiscon Basic Bluetooth, MDI + Aux, Armrest, Reverse Camera LOW, TPMS..what next...

Offline zonedemon

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Golf mk5 2.0 gt tdi 163k miles, whats it worth?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 09:30:24 pm »
Oh yeah that stuff might help.

04 reg, greyish colour 3 door model and everything is standard unless the chrome pealing on the rear boot badge is classed as modified :) I will try and upload a couple of photos.