Make a donation

Author Topic: Big hello from SCN  (Read 6875 times)

Offline Poverty

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
Big hello from SCN
« on: August 20, 2009, 11:14:55 pm »
Hello all, got pointed this way by DanGB from scn.

I drive a white cupra k1 and love the 2.0TFSI K04.

Decided to join up so I can read more ablout them and see what sort of things you Golf guys are doing to yours  :happy2:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Re: Big hello from SCN
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 11:16:21 pm »

Hey man! Welcome!

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 11:18:31 pm »
mike can you do me a big favour please. I would like to message luca about his revo switch but it wont let me respond or pm him in that thread. Could you pm him or something telling him that I would like to buy it off him please  :happy2:

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 11:20:21 pm »
Welcome along mate

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 11:21:13 pm »
hello  :pomppomp:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 11:21:44 pm »
mike can you do me a big favour please. I would like to message luca about his revo switch but it wont let me respond or pm him in that thread. Could you pm him or something telling him that I would like to buy it off him please  :happy2:

No bother  :happy2:

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 11:23:11 pm »
Welcome to the mad modhouse :signLOL:
Golf R gone.

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 11:23:34 pm »

Your a star, It will come in handy with my poorly car, saves me having to make unnecesary trips as I think my issues will take a while to get sorted yet!

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 11:26:16 pm »

Your a star, It will come in handy with my poorly car, saves me having to make unnecesary trips as I think my issues will take a while to get sorted yet!

Pm'd him... considered it myself fo when i switch  to Revo but there are other things I want need first!

Have you seen the PCV Fix group buy?  :wink:

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 11:28:29 pm »
I'll have a brand new unopened boxed SPS+ unit available pretty soon, so keep it in mind Mike :wink:
Golf R gone.

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 11:30:29 pm »
mike can you do me a big favour please. I would like to message luca about his revo switch but it wont let me respond or pm him in that thread. Could you pm him or something telling him that I would like to buy it off him please  :happy2:

No bother  :happy2:

Pm'd him... considered it myself fo when i switch  to Revo but there are other things I want need first!

Have you seen the PCV Fix group buy?  :wink:

Nope is that on scn or on this site. Was planning to go stage 2 this month but due to the issues im having putting everything on hold really till shes better. But if its a really good price I might be tempted. I take it that its the forge unit?

How comes your switching from apr?

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 11:35:56 pm »
mike can you do me a big favour please. I would like to message luca about his revo switch but it wont let me respond or pm him in that thread. Could you pm him or something telling him that I would like to buy it off him please  :happy2:

Pm'd him... considered it myself fo when i switch  to Revo but there are other things I want need first!

Nope is that on scn or on this site. Was planning to go stage 2 this month but due to the issues im having putting everything on hold really till shes better. But if its a really good price I might be tempted. I take it that its the forge unit?

On here :)  Its the BSH one, 20people commiting gets £100 delivered.

Im switching (other things to be done 1st) to see the difference and to set myself up with revo for planned GT3071R  mapping.

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 11:39:52 pm »

On here :)  Its the BSH one, 20people commiting gets £100 delivered.

Im switching (other things to be done 1st) to see the difference and to set myself up with revo for planned GT3071R  mapping.

You can drive my stage 1 revo if you want a taster mate. Sounds like your gonna be like the king of leons with those plans. Have driven DanGB's big turbo leon and that is really really quick, so it will be cool to see how yours turns out. Roughly what sort of power output should you have with a GT3071R?

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 11:43:25 pm »
Here it is!

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7001.60

Well Im stage 2+ APR which I find quite fast like.  Yeah I bet Dans is very quick, I went out in it when Apr guys were over from the states finishing the mapping...

Id be happy to run the bigger turbo so its above peak KO4 but well within its own limits

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 11:49:13 pm »
100 notes is really tempted. Shouldnt have joined this site I was planning on saving money this month lol.

So over 400hp with boost holding to the redline or something along those lines?