Make a donation

Author Topic: Dodo Juice Banana Armour and Autobrite Ultralick Polymer Sealant  (Read 1284 times)

Offline broomhead50

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Hi all,

I've been using a couple of new products for the last 4/5 months now so thought I'd give my 2 P's worth for those that are interested.

The banana armour is a hard wax that works an absolute treat on my tornado red ed 30. It's relatively easy to put on although due to the small tub (I bought a sample pot) it can take a while to apply. The mini sample pots are great value and will easily do the entire car 3/4 times. I've used loads of waxes in the past but this really is cut above the rest inc autoglym and meguires. The great thing about this wax is that it does exactly what it should without leaving any residue behind and is easy to polish off.

The ultraslick sealant is another class product. Id never used any Autobrite products before so didn't know what to expect; and for £25 is not cheap for a tiny bottle. The product sprays finely onto your polished car and is wiped gently with a microfibre.  The result are really impressive and after applying the product during the winter months I can say that it stays on the car for months, not weeks.

So overall, if you are looking to try something new and don't mind applying a bit of elbow grease then try the above. For approx £32 and a few hours you won't be disappointed.

Cheers. [/img]

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:57:29 pm by broomhead50 »