All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Does anyone have this stubby aerial on their GTI?

<< < (2/5) > >>

CarrG:
x3

3quid from dealer.

bacillus:

--- Quote from: wombat on March 18, 2009, 03:58:51 pm ---I was wondering if anybody got this aerial, what are your comments?
http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/product_info.php?cPath=1_35_263&products_id=8

I think it looks cool! No more radio control car look.

--- End quote ---

I have that one and think it looks great with the same radio reception as oem!

Toast:
Looks good  :happy2:    I've got a Civic type R aerial on mine came free from my last car before it got traded in :laugh:


Toast

Top Cat:
Does anyone know where i can find an anodised red stubby, and the little base that it sits on.  :happy2:

Toast:
Now here we are talking about aerials on our car's and you go and start talking with that potty mouth Mr Cat  :signLOL:


Toast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version