All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
What's the opinion on this??
pazz:
Would the discount also apply to the THA 475 unit? I'm not really after a subwoofer :happy2:
CocoPops:
Not unless you order 10 of the 475 then no :(
They don't seem that willing to help to be honest, hence the having to buy 10 and distribute seperately etc.
animal:
--- Quote from: winrya on April 29, 2009, 09:22:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: animal on April 29, 2009, 11:54:51 am ---Does this device negate the need for the Clean Sweep? There's no mention in the brochure of digital processing? Presumably with the Clean Sweep you still need an Amp? Sorry guys, I like my music but I know nothing about ICE.
--- End quote ---
Correct, amp, cable and sub and you Have everything you need
--- End quote ---
v2brett:
winrya how long did the delivery take from bluespot im thinking of ordering mine but need to organise so someones in to sign for it :happy2: oh and whos the courier
winrya:
--- Quote from: v2brett on April 30, 2009, 06:17:45 pm ---winrya how long did the delivery take from bluespot im thinking of ordering mine but need to organise so someones in to sign for it :happy2: oh and whos the courier
--- End quote ---
Hi, sorry for the delay. I ordered mine (sub, purchased the amp through ebay) on Monday morning, got an email at 5pm to say it had been dispatched with dhl on a 2 day service although items are sometimes delivered next day. Sure enough it arrived 1pm the next day so great service. I'd say 1 day at the moment, probably due to courier companies being quiet at the moment and having no need to carry parcels an extra day!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version