All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!

<< < (5/16) > >>

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: GTIjames on May 15, 2009, 08:47:23 pm ---glad u got it sorted mate,was a pain to get installed for me.. have been rather impressed so far though seen 110 in 3rd been out every night this week testing  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

I saw your piece on it when you first had it fitted. I came across the same USA-UK time issues you had :surprised:

It is addictive isn't it though listening to those 7k+ upshifts and pops :evilgrin:

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 15, 2009, 08:52:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: GTIjames on May 15, 2009, 08:47:23 pm ---glad u got it sorted mate,was a pain to get installed for me.. have been rather impressed so far though seen 110 in 3rd been out every night this week testing  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

I saw your piece on it when you first had it fitted. I came across the same USA-UK time issues you had :surprised:

It is addictive isn't it though listening to those 7k+ upshifts and pops :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

7700rpm sounds pretty good too  :P Couldn't resist im sorry..  :ashamed:

Jules86:
I need this! i miss 8600 rpm in my old car  :laugh:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: jonnyc on May 15, 2009, 08:54:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 15, 2009, 08:52:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: GTIjames on May 15, 2009, 08:47:23 pm ---glad u got it sorted mate,was a pain to get installed for me.. have been rather impressed so far though seen 110 in 3rd been out every night this week testing  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

I saw your piece on it when you first had it fitted. I came across the same USA-UK time issues you had :surprised:

It is addictive isn't it though listening to those 7k+ upshifts and pops :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

7700rpm sounds pretty good too  :P Couldn't resist im sorry..  :ashamed:

--- End quote ---

If (not saying that you have  :grin:) a DSG map it's a shame it's still not available for us normals  :sad:

john_o:
nice one Hurdy , Im very jealous
Reckon with this software update makes DSG the box to have  :happy2: esp as it solves the clutch clamping load issues....

you coming to the SC meet , would be good to see how many extra gg's youve now got  :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version