All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Used Car Warranty - All Dealerships?

<< < (2/5) > >>

TomB:
There you go! :happy2:

Gene Hunt:
Got my 05 GTI from a non VW Dealership & paid extra for a further 12 month warranty & as long as the garage is v.a.t registered i can take it to get repaired.Warranty company then pay the garage. :smiley:

DanoGTI:
Me too - got my 05 GTI with the 2yrs extended warranty. Can take it to any VW dealership.  I won't coz my local dealership wouldn't give me the time of day whilst I was trying to buy a car. Will travel 35 mile to where I bought the car from.

Dan  :happy2:

TomB:
I rang my local dealer (Autohaus Northampton), not the supplying one and they didn't want to know, I've heard through the grapevine they're going through some problems so its probably best I avoid them for now!

DanoGTI:
 :scared:

eek.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version