All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Coilovers poll

<< < (4/7) > >>

DanGB:
I used to have the eibach Pro-street-S coiolvers and they were pretty comfortable (I live in london), now i have the KW V3's which are alot firmer!

I'll be selling my Eibachs :)

Damian @ DPM:
We really rate the Weitec Hicon GT's and by far our best selling coilover kit.

Damian @ DPM Performance

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Damian @ DPM on June 08, 2009, 05:36:52 pm ---
We really rate the Weitec Hicon GT's and by far our best selling coilover kit.

Damian @ DPM Performance

--- End quote ---

....Are they stainless or galvanised?

I have to say that just because a product is best selling it doesn't necessarily make it the best in the long term. Often something is best selling because it's cheap.

scarpicus:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 08, 2009, 06:26:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: Damian @ DPM on June 08, 2009, 05:36:52 pm ---
We really rate the Weitec Hicon GT's and by far our best selling coilover kit.

Damian @ DPM Performance

--- End quote ---

....Are they stainless or galvanised?

I have to say that just because a product is best selling it doesn't necessarily make it the best in the long term. Often something is best selling because it's cheap.

--- End quote ---

And that is one of my problems in deciding which to get as the weitics are cheaper of the big brands but i would like them to last a good few years i would'nt want after a year or so if i want to adjust them having them seize up or anything... :scared:

But having said that a few people have voted for them so maybe nothing to worry about..... :confused:

I'm still completly undecided as KW have more votes so far but everyone has said they are hard

I should have added eibach Pro Street S Coilovers to the poll as they seem to have had a good few comments.. :happy2:

 Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers added :smiley:

RedRobin:
.

If you want good handling you'll have to accept some hardness. Hardness is fine, harshness is what you don't want for road use. But as I posted earlier, much is down to the expertise of the guy setting it up.

Personally I hate soft suspension - I don't like driving a marshmallow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version