All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Coilovers poll
SteveTDCi:
if handling isn't the ultimate aim why don't you go for lowering springs and uprate the dampers say Eibach springs and Koni FSD dampers unless you want to be able to drop the car right on the floor in which case ignore me !
RedRobin:
.
....Eibach springs plus KoniFSD's is what I had and, together with Eibach anti-roll bars, it improved the handling slightly but gave a comfortable ride without too much lowering.
TomB:
The original poster already has FSDs and Pro-kit fitted, I think he wants to go lower.
scarpicus:
--- Quote from: TomB on June 09, 2009, 12:10:03 am ---The original poster already has FSDs and Pro-kit fitted, I think he wants to go lower.
--- End quote ---
Yeah i have fsd with eibach and the ride is very Very nice :happy2:
but i want to go lower,Basically i want the Koni fsd with Eibach prokit ride but with a much lower ride hieght.... :happy2:
TomB:
I've had a think...go for FK Silverline X's, they have Koni Dampers, their kits go lower than any others, and they have stainless bodies so they can be adjusted again.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version