All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Gti and ED30 advice

<< < (4/5) > >>

Cochese:
 I think the mk 5 interior looks good for what it is, but my dash developed a few creaks and rattles fairly soon. Nothing too bad, but I do notice it occasionally.

RedRobin:
....

Yes, my dash occasionally makes a few creaking sounds etc but it tends to be seasonal (temperature expansion etc) and once focussed on driving I don't hear it. I accept it and consequently it doesn't bother me.

no golf clubs at all:
I love the interior of the mk5, just look at the equivalent SEAT as an example of how not to do it..... No rattles or squeaks on mine.

T88OMM:
I have had five MKV Golf's and I have never had a rattle once  :happy2:

gazbutS3:
Its funny, we just got a Seat Leon thats done over 60k and it squeaks and rattles less than my brand new ED30 and 10K GTI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version