All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Gearshift Problem....

<< < (15/22) > >>

MAT ED30:

--- Quote from: CocoPops on June 26, 2009, 06:55:35 pm ---Thing is Mat, I was told last week that they knew what needed fixing and thats why they were going to post out a replacement sideside bracket and a replacement white clip.

If it differed from that, then they had my number and could have called to explain?

--- End quote ---

so true mate they should have called and it would pee me off too but now its fixed and is on my car all i can say is its awesome  :evilgrin:

wigit:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on June 26, 2009, 06:58:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: CocoPops on June 26, 2009, 06:55:35 pm ---Thing is Mat, I was told last week that they knew what needed fixing and thats why they were going to post out a replacement sideside bracket and a replacement white clip.

If it differed from that, then they had my number and could have called to explain?

--- End quote ---

so true mate they should have called and it would pee me off too but now its fixed and is on my car all i can say is its awesome  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

at least its positive feedback from you Mat given you'd been having issues  :happy2:

MAT ED30:
i have even tried to make it come out again and its having non of it  :laugh: it is good

CocoPops:
So is everyone now fixed?
Still no parts in post, will have to try and give em a call (and hope they didn't give all bits out at Inters)

markymark:
Yep, gotta thank Mark @ VWR for refitting my shortshift on Saturday, looks like the new bush will solve any problems but you Ed30 boys will need a metal bracket too. I would get back in touch with them and let them know again. On Saturday they said they are aware of there short comings and are looking to do something about it. I know it doesnt help your situation Lee and I would be equally pissed if I were you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version