All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Is it wrong I'm a bit pleased I bashed my front splitter?
Phil Mcavity:
--- Quote from: JPC on July 07, 2009, 02:53:04 pm ---ive told him to phone the swine flu helpline, but all he got was crackling!
--- End quote ---
Doors this way Jay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:wink:
winrya:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 07, 2009, 01:46:21 pm ---Bad news = good news! Nice one! :happy2:
I take it you've got someone to paint it then mate?
P.S. Sorry to hear about your Swine Flu, go to the docs and get some oinkment! :signLOL:
--- End quote ---
Loving the jokes guys............
Yea Nath, the painter sealed the deal to be honest. I popped to a local place that did an awesome job filling and blending a friends silver door and wing so well, I had no idea where it had been painted. I'd been told he is a real perfectionist so before I priced up the splitter I popped in for a price. Anything under £100 and it was a done deal. He said he'd paint, remove the old one and fit the new one for £70 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
When i asked about colour match he said shouldn't be an issue on black especially on trim that size but said if it looks out he will flick it into the bumper for me. I was gonna ask for you to get me a price from your mate but £70 sealed it with a 2 mile drive.
I couldn't get quite such a good deal on the splitter though, paid £18 more than you but couldn't be bothered with any more hassle for such as small amount. Roll on Thursday
Greeners:
Nice one Ryan! :happy2:
no golf clubs at all:
may I ask how much for the front splitter and where did you get it?
winrya:
Cost £211 with a little bit of discount. Got it from my local dealer, 48 hour delivery and in stock.
List price is £196 plus vat, seems awesome-gti make a nice bit of profit :laugh:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version