All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is it wrong I'm a bit pleased I bashed my front splitter?

<< < (2/6) > >>

winrya:
Yea will give it nice coat of wax and post up some pics.  Keep your fingers crossed on the colour match for me please guys :happy2:

If it was any other part of the car i would have been suicidal.  I'm all flu'd up at the moment and not quite with it hence the slip of concentration.

Regards

Ryan

markymark:
Oh dear not swine flu I hope! :surprised:

winrya:

--- Quote from: markymark on July 07, 2009, 12:39:33 pm ---Oh dear not swine flu I hope! :surprised:

--- End quote ---

I certainly hope not.  Feels like the usual so not too worried

markymark:
Phew! Hope you get better soon but might be worth getting checked out by a doc! Oh and just remember that kerb in Tescos when you get the Ed30 splitter fitted! :happy2:

JPC:
ahhhh.....thats what they all say ryan!

before your know it, you'll look just like this..




better get checked out, safe than sorry and all that! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version