All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is it wrong I'm a bit pleased I bashed my front splitter?

<< < (3/6) > >>

winrya:

--- Quote from: JPC on July 07, 2009, 12:50:04 pm ---ahhhh.....thats what they all say ryan!

before your know it, you'll look just like this..




better get checked out, safe than sorry and all that! ;)


--- End quote ---

Hahaha, thats awesome.   Unfortunately I never quite got round to signing up to a doctors since i moved here 7 years ago :ashamed:

markymark:
Looks like now might be the best time to get signed up then matey! :happy2:

JPC:
exactly....just remember the pig when your coughing! no seriously mate, i hope you get over it soon. theres nothing worse than bloody flu!

Greeners:
Bad news = good news! Nice one!  :happy2:

I take it you've got someone to paint it then mate?

P.S. Sorry to hear about your Swine Flu, go to the docs and get some oinkment!  :signLOL:

JPC:
ive told him to phone the swine flu helpline, but all he got was crackling!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version