All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The search for lightweight alloys

<< < (9/14) > >>

Top Cat:
Where do we sign  :party:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on July 14, 2009, 07:25:16 pm ---Where do we sign  :party:

--- End quote ---

You interested TC? :innocent:

Top Cat:
Yes i certainly am will they do a deal for 8 wheels  :laugh:

chungster:
i absolutely love those Volk CE28Ns....here's the Zen Impreza sporting them in Silver Titanium finish!

Hurdy:
I'll ask tomorrow :happy2:

They are local to me (5mins down the road) for the alloys and you can choose your colour :jumping:

The R888's are online from Camskill at £140 each plus £2.45 delivery each (so I guess that is actually £570! :rolleye:), so I don't know if we'd get a deal from there or not for 8 tyres.

Interestingly the 225/45/17 R888's have a 231mm contact patch wheras the 225/40/18's only have a 224mm contact patch. I would presume that with a slightly higher sidewall you would get a slightly better ride on the 17's than the 18's too, as you travel to the Pod :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version