All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The search for lightweight alloys

<< < (10/14) > >>

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: chungster on July 14, 2009, 07:47:45 pm ---i absolutely love those Volk CE28Ns....here's the Zen Impreza sporting them in Silver Titanium finish!



--- End quote ---

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!

Don't confuse me....I've just settled on the Pro Races :signLOL:

chungster:
have you?

Ooops

shall i post how they look on the move?   :laugh: :laugh:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 14, 2009, 07:48:50 pm ---I'll ask tomorrow :happy2:

They are local to me (5mins down the road) for the alloys and you can choose your colour :jumping:

The R888's are online from Camskill at £140 each plus £2.45 delivery each (so I guess that is actually £570! :rolleye:), so I don't know if we'd get a deal from there or not for 8 tyres.

Interestingly the 225/45/17 R888's have a 231mm contact patch wheras the 225/40/18's only have a 224mm contact patch. I would presume that with a slightly higher sidewall you would get a slightly better ride on the 17's than the 18's too, as you travel to the Pod :laugh:



--- End quote ---

What colours do they do.  :jumping:

Hurdy:
From memory

silver, white, matt black and gloss black :happy2:

T88OMM:
Sounds good Hurdy, it will look like a roller skate  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version