All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The search for lightweight alloys

<< < (11/14) > >>

tony_danza:
These have got to be worth a look, depending on offset. As they're Merc, they're usually pretty high though.

linky

tony_danza:
Thinking on...

What's a set of mint BBS Monza IIs without tyres worth these days?? - I might fancy in on this Pro Race1.2/R888s lark too.

Top Cat:
I would say 600. minimum, if they are mint. Mine sold for £850 with nearly new exalto's in ten minutes and i am still getting 2 or 3  enquiries a week. So that tells me they may have been slightly underpriced.  :smiley:

Hurdy:
The seller is Billy boy tyres and are just down the road from me.

The price is for 7.5 x 17 alloys and they already have 25% off the normal price.

I would be going for these with a 45 offset. This would shove the tyres out 6mm more than stock. These weigh 8.2kg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-TEAM-DYNAMICS-PRO-RACE-1-2-ALLOY-WHEELS-7-5JX17_W0QQitemZ300329285943QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item45ed053937&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A30

They also have the 8 x 17 alloys with a 45 offset which would stick out 12.5mm more than stock. These weigh 9kg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-TEAM-DYNAMICS-PRO-RACE-1-2-ALLOY-WHEELS-8JX17_W0QQitemZ300328710620QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item45ecfc71dc&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A30

I didn't realise he had an ebay shop until last night :ashamed: :rolleye:

It is beginning to sound a bit like two group buys....

one for the alloys at BBT

and

one for the Toyo R888's from camskill.

I also enquired about the price of the 225/40/18 R888's and these are £155.45 each including delivery (£157.50 if you only want one delivered)

 8)

Top Cat:
I am at work at the minute John so cant really view anything, can we get anything off, if there is a small group buy. And did you say your tarox fit behind the standard 17in wheel.  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version