All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Optimum Size Wheel/Tyre for performance/handling etc?...

<< < (3/5) > >>

Hurdy:
If you phone someone like Demon Tweeks they would let you know before you buy :happy2:

For the record I think the Alleggerita's come with an option for a 48 offset, which should be fine as long as you don't slam it down on the suspension settings :smiley:

J5BWS:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 21, 2009, 11:41:09 pm ---If you phone someone like Demon Tweeks they would let you know before you buy :happy2:

For the record I think the Alleggerita's come with an option for a 48 offset, which should be fine as long as you don't slam it down on the suspension settings :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Thanks matey, I might just do that tomorrow!

:)

tony_danza:
They'll be the 'shizzle' of all combinations, as I believe the kids are calling it these days  :congrats:

candy turbo:
would you not be better with goodyear f1 assem  tyres ??

rdfcpete:
J5BWS; I'm looking at some Silver Turini's in 17" for a similar purpose to the one you describe. Keep the handling sweet and keep the tyre renewal costs down.

I fear they'd look a bit small in 17"s but need pics to justify any 17"s other than the Monza I's which a lot of people change anyway. I'll inevitably follow that lead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version